Shanding SD12D for farm for garden and CHINAMFG mini excavator
look for agents and partners
|Max.Hydraulic System Pressure
|Max. Grade ability
|Max. Ground Pressure
|Max Walking Speed
|Platform Rotary Speed
|Platform Ground Clearance
|Max. CHINAMFG Height
|Max CHINAMFG Depth
|Max. CHINAMFG Radius
|Max Dumping Height
|Min. Radius of Gyration
|Radius of Tail Gyration
|Max. Sinking Depth of Bulldozer
|Max. Lifting Depth of Bulldozer
|TIXIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.
1. Are you the original manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are ZheJiang Davoo Machinery Co., Ltd, 1 subsidiary of Shanding Group. Factory since the year 2003.
2. What kind of payment terms can be accepted?
A: Normally we accept T/T Payment
3. Which incoterms 2571 terms can we work?
A: Normally we can work on FOB (HangZhou), CFR, CIF
4. What about the delivery time?
A: Within 7-10 days after receiving the deposit
5. What about the warranty time?
A: 1 year or 2000 hours. We shoulder all costs during the warranty period, including the freight.
6. What about the Minimum Order Quantity?
A: The MOQ is 1 unit.
|Video Technical Support;Online Support;Free Spare
|Special Excavator, Marine Excavator, Mining Excavator, GM Excavator
How does a post hole digger ensure precise and consistent hole depths?
A post hole digger incorporates various features and techniques to ensure precise and consistent hole depths. These elements help operators achieve the desired depth for each hole in a reliable and efficient manner. Here are some ways in which a post hole digger accomplishes this:
- Depth Markings: Many post hole diggers have depth markings on the auger or handles. These markings indicate the depth of the hole as the digger penetrates the ground. Operators can visually reference these markings to monitor the depth and ensure consistency across multiple holes.
- Adjustable Depth Settings: Some post hole diggers offer adjustable depth settings, allowing operators to pre-set the desired depth before digging. These settings can be easily adjusted using mechanisms such as locking pins or height-adjustable handles. By setting the depth beforehand, operators can ensure that each hole reaches the desired depth consistently.
- Stabilizing Mechanisms: Post hole diggers often feature stabilizing mechanisms or components to maintain stability and prevent excessive digging beyond the desired depth. These mechanisms can include stabilizer bars, braces, or flanges. They help control the downward movement of the digger and ensure that the hole depth remains consistent throughout the digging process.
- Operator Control and Technique: The operator plays a crucial role in achieving precise and consistent hole depths. With experience, operators learn to control the digger’s downward pressure, speed, and angle to maintain a consistent digging depth. They can adjust the technique based on the soil conditions, resistance encountered, and the depth markings or settings on the digger.
- Monitoring and Adjustments: Throughout the digging process, operators closely monitor the depth and make necessary adjustments as required. If a hole is not reaching the desired depth, the operator can apply more downward pressure or adjust the angle of the digger. By actively monitoring and making adjustments, operators ensure that each hole achieves the intended depth.
- Consistent Auger Design: The design of the auger itself contributes to achieving consistent hole depths. Augers are typically manufactured with uniform blade lengths and spacing. This uniformity helps ensure that the digger cuts through the soil consistently, resulting in holes with consistent depths.
By incorporating depth markings, adjustable depth settings, stabilizing mechanisms, operator control and technique, monitoring, and consistent auger design, a post hole digger facilitates precise and consistent hole depths. These features and techniques work together to ensure that each hole meets the desired depth requirements, whether it’s for installing fence posts, structural supports, or other applications.
Can post hole diggers be adapted for use in both residential and commercial projects?
Yes, post hole diggers are versatile tools that can be adapted for use in both residential and commercial projects. Their design, features, and capabilities make them suitable for a wide range of applications, regardless of the scale or nature of the project. Here are some reasons why post hole diggers can be effectively used in both residential and commercial projects:
- Size Options: Post hole diggers are available in various sizes to accommodate different project requirements. They come in compact, lightweight versions ideal for residential use, as well as larger, heavy-duty models suitable for commercial projects. The availability of different size options ensures that post hole diggers can be matched to the specific needs of the project, whether it’s a small backyard fence installation or a large-scale commercial construction project.
- Adjustable Depth and Diameter: Many post hole diggers feature adjustable depth and diameter capabilities. This adaptability allows users to customize the digging parameters based on the specific project requirements. Whether it’s digging shallow holes for residential fence posts or deeper holes for commercial applications such as signposts or structural supports, post hole diggers can be adjusted to meet the desired depth and diameter specifications.
- Soil Compatibility: Post hole diggers are designed to handle various soil types commonly encountered in both residential and commercial projects. They can effectively dig holes in soil compositions such as clay, loam, gravel, or sandy soils. This versatility ensures that post hole diggers can be used in different geographical locations, whether it’s a residential backyard or a commercial construction site.
- Portability: Post hole diggers are generally designed to be portable and easy to transport. They can be maneuvered and operated in different project locations, whether it’s a residential property or a commercial worksite. The portability of post hole diggers allows for flexibility and convenience in tackling various projects, making them suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
- Efficiency and Time Savings: In both residential and commercial projects, efficiency and time savings are essential. Post hole diggers offer significant advantages in this regard. Their mechanical action, whether manual or powered, allows for faster and more efficient digging compared to manual methods. This translates to time savings and increased productivity, benefiting both residential homeowners and commercial contractors.
- Multiple Applications: Post hole diggers have multiple applications beyond residential or commercial projects. They can be utilized in various industries such as agriculture, landscaping, and construction. Their versatility makes them valuable tools for tasks like planting trees, installing poles, erecting signs, or setting up outdoor structures. This wide range of applications further highlights the adaptability of post hole diggers across different project types and sectors.
Overall, post hole diggers can be effectively adapted for use in both residential and commercial projects. Their size options, adjustable depth and diameter capabilities, soil compatibility, portability, efficiency, time savings, and multiple applications make them versatile tools that can tackle a wide range of projects, regardless of the residential or commercial context.
What is a post hole digger and how does it work?
A post hole digger is a tool used to manually or mechanically dig holes in the ground for various purposes, such as installing fence posts, signposts, or planting trees. It consists of a long shaft with handles at the top and a digging mechanism at the bottom.
The digging mechanism of a post hole digger typically consists of two sharp metal blades or scoops, known as augers, attached to the bottom of the shaft. The augers are shaped like spirals to help drive them into the ground and remove soil from the hole.
When using a manual post hole digger, the operator positions the blades at the desired location and pushes the handles downward. The downward force combined with a twisting motion allows the augers to penetrate the soil. The operator then lifts the digger out of the hole, bringing the loosened soil to the surface. The process is repeated until the desired depth is reached.
For larger or more challenging digging tasks, there are also mechanical post hole diggers available. These tools are often powered by gas engines or electric motors. Mechanized post hole diggers operate similarly to manual ones, but the power source provides the necessary force to drive the augers into the ground more easily and quickly.
Post hole diggers come in various sizes to accommodate different hole diameters and depths. The size of the augers determines the width of the hole, while the length of the shaft determines the depth that can be achieved.
In summary, a post hole digger is a tool used for digging holes in the ground. It works by using sharp augers to penetrate and remove soil, either through manual force or with the assistance of a power source in the case of mechanical diggers.
editor by CX 2023-12-05